Due Diligence / Audit
To complement its debt recovery services, Bluestone McKillop International, an associated company, provides assistance with worldwide due diligence and insurance pre-indemnification reporting, as well as field auditing and management for pre-export credit reporting and other trade related matters. Importantly, because we use local professionals, the cost savings (depending on the country) can be greater than 50% compared with an American company rendering these same services.
- Business reporting on corporate status
- Business credit reporting
- Asset and business investigations to provide commercial intelligence for global trade transactions and financing
- Performing on-site investigations to identify the credit-worthiness in countries where formal credit reports are unreliable or unavailable
Pre-indemnification Reporting (Insurance)
- Conducting investigations to determine information pertinent to insurers, including reasons for claim default, status of tangible goods received, compliance intentions, solvency, as well as other elements customized to a particular insurance policy
- Conducting field audits in multiple South American countries verifying the location, conditions and use of exported or leased products in the possession of local business entities
- Identification of and verification of financial fraud related to exported goods and credit related matters
- Services are provided by local staff knowledgeable in the local language, business culture and practices;
- All projects are directly coordinated and managed by Bluestone regional management
- Local professional expertise by legal, accounting, auditing and other specialists
- Comprehensive due diligence on projects from commencement through completion
- Substantial client savings in travel and staff time
We maintain the capabilities to provide this service in North America, Central America, and South America.